Baraboo Riptide offers two options for swimmers
- Spring Swim Clinic - this clinic starts before the summer swim season and is used to help get swimmers "back in the pool" for the upcoming summer season. Practice options are available for 1 or 2 nights a week.
- Summer Swim - summer swim is the competition season and runs from the end of May to the end of July. Meets are typically held on Saturday mornings. Practices take place daily and swimmers must attend at least 3 practice to be eligible to swim in the meets on Saturday.
2017 Registration Dates
March 20 & 21 from 5:30-7:30pm at the Baraboo Indoor Pool
April 3 from 5:00-6:30pm at the Baraboo Indoor Pool
May 8 from 5:00-7:00pm at the Baraboo Indoor Pool (Please note: Registration and Team Suit Fitting will be held on this night)
May 18 from 5:00-7:00pm at the Baraboo Indoor Pool
2017 Spring Swim Clinic
Dates: April 3 - May 25 at the Baraboo Indoor Pool
- Exception: April 6 swim clinic practice for 11 & over from 7:00-8:30pm. No practice for ages 8 & under and 9-10 on this date.
Times: Mondays & Thursdays
5:30-6:15pm ages 8 & under/beginners
6:15-7:15pm ages 9-10
7:15-8:30pm ages 11 & over
- 1 night of practice $45
- 2 nights of practice $90
Spring Swim Clinic options will be presented during the registration process. Swim clinic is not required but is encouraged to get swimmers "back in the pool" for the upcoming summer swim season.
Please note, no swimmer will be allowed to participate in the swim clinic until all monies are collected.
2017 Summer Practice Schedule
Baraboo Indoor Pool: May 30 through June 8
- 4:00-5:00pm - Ages 10 & Under
- 5:00-6:15pm - Ages 11 & Over
Baraboo Outdoor Pool: June 9 through July 21
- Monday-Friday 7:15-9:00am Ages 11 & Over
- Monday and Friday 5:15-6:15pm Ages 11 & Over
- Wednesday 5:15-6:15pm All Ages (intended for families who have scheduling concerns with morning practices)
- Monday-Friday 8:15-9:00am Ages 10 & Under
- Tuesday and Thursday 5:15-6:15pm Ages 10 & Under
Conference Week: TBA
2017 Summer Swim Fees
Fees include swim fee and pool fee regardless of address. Other fees will be presented at registration and include a concession buy out and volunteer fee.
Early Registration: $125 for the first and second swimmer, $105 for each additional swimmer.
Late Registration: After May 22, 2017 $135 for the first and second swimmer, $115 for each additional swimmer.
Please note, no swimmer will be allowed to participate in summer swim until all monies are collected.
Code of Conduct/Swimmer Expectations
Each swimmer is to abide by our swimmer code of conduct. The code of conduct is presented during the registration process.
Swimmer Expectations include:
- Swim your best, work toward the goals that you have set for yourself and those set by the team.
- Communication and cooperation with the coaches and with your teammates is everyone’s responsibility.
- Remember how good it feels to have a teammate give you support, and try to give the same in return.
- Participation in all meets is encouraged.