We are aware of the ever changing conditions regarding COVID-19. This may cause changes in the current schedule of early season events including suit fitting and swim clinic. As more information becomes available we will post any changes on the team website. Please check back for updates.
Some new information to pass along to our Riptide Families. Due to the Safer at Home order some planned events have been cancelled or rescheduled.
Culvers Share Night: due to the current conditions this share night on April 14th has been cancelled. We are unsure if rescheduling it is possible at this time.
Registration/Payments: Team registration remains open. We will work to provide refunds if our scheduled events get cancelled. If you mailed a check for registration fees please know we will NOT cash the check until we know if we will be able to move forward with the season.
Spring Swim Clinic: As a team we are tied to the Indoor Pool for the swim clinic. As long as the schools remain closed so will the indoor pool. This may cause swim clinic to be cancelled or shortened.
Riptide Suit Fitting and Apparel: Riptide team suits and apparel are currently available for purchase on the Simply Swimming website. (https://www.simplyswimming.net/riptide) Simply Swimming will try to reschedule suit fittings once the Safer at Home order is lifted, but have encouraged members our team to purchase online if they feel comfortable doing so.
Officials Training: 3 dates have been set up for Officials Training. (April 18, April 30 and May 6) The April 18 date will be cancelled. If you are one of our team officials or would like to become an official you will need to attend a training session. Other options and dates for officials training are being looked at.
Tri-County Conference Season: Due to this unprecedented situation the presidents of the Tri-County Conference will wait until more information is available to help make an informed decision in regards to the upcoming season. We are planning to meet in early May to discuss and hopefully make a timeline regarding the season as a whole.
Thank you for your continued understanding as we navigate through this current environment.
Riptide is continuing to monitor the ever changing conditions with regard to COVID-19. We will follow the guidance of the facilities we use in regards to the upcoming spring clinic and summer season.
Team registration is still open. We will work to provide refunds if our scheduled season events get cancelled due to the conditions surrounding COVID-19.
Team suit fitting will for April 5th is cancelled and will be rescheduled. The new date will be posted once it is known.
Spring Swim Clinic will begin on April 6th as scheduled. If the school closure lasts longer than April 6th we will evaluate again at that time.
Thank you for your understanding